Momose is specialist in loan transactions (bilateral and unionized), financing, debt offering in local and international markets, structured transactions, derivatives’ transactions, and regulatory banking law. A large part of her practice encompasses the provision of legal assistance on the structuring, reviewing of terms and implementation of loan transactions, local and international debt issuance, including the provision of regulatory assistance in transactions of issuance and repurchase of financial institutions’ debt. Momose has an outstanding experience in the areas of knowledge of the financial sector.
- Ordem dos Advogados do Brasil
- Recognized by the guide IFLR1000, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 editions, in Banking, as "Notable practitioner".
- Acted in the green bond issue and bond buyback offer operation, winner of Latin Finance's Corporate Liability Management of the Year (2015).
- Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo. Pós-graduação em Curso de Especialização de Administração para Graduados – CEAG, São Paulo, 2009.
- Instituto Presbiteriano Mackenzie, São Paulo. Bacharelado em Direito, 2002.