Specialist in the areas of digital law, protection of personal data and intellectual property, provides preventive advice to clients in matters related to legal compliance, risk mitigation and contracts. It acts in administrative litigation (such as civil investigations and proceedings in the ANPD and consumer protection bodies) and in judicial and arbitration litigation related to technology issues. His work includes structuring and implementing business and the preparation and review of documents relevant to the areas of digital law and protection of personal data, such as regulations, policies, contracts and terms. It has recognised its expertise in legal issues related to information security and innovation (including artificial intelligence, blockchain and cryptoactive), in addition to supporting the management, investigation and accountability of digital incidents and fraud. Also provides legal support to businesses in the gambling, gaming and sports betting industries and has experience in advising clients in various segments, such as food and beverages, e-commerce and marketplaces, retail, audiovisual and Startups.
- Análise Advocacia 500: Digital (2020, 2021)
- Universidade Católica Portuguesa (UCP) – Advanced Course Sports Betting, 2022
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (UPM) – Doctorate in Law, 2021
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP) – Master of Law, 2016
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie (UPM) – Bachelor of Law, 2012
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB)