Lawyer specialized in public and regulatory law. Provides legal advice to national and international clients in the structuring of infrastructure projects, partnerships between the private sector and the government and government contracts in general, especially in matters related to tenders, concessions, PPPs, economic-financial rebalancing claims, structured renegotiations, enforcement of administrative contracts and partnerships with state companies, including in administrative and judicial proceedings. Has extensive experience in the sectors of highways, information technology, telecommunications, basic sanitation, urban mobility and airports.
- Brazilian Bar Association.
- Recognized by the Leaders League, 2022 edition, in Public Law;
- Recognized by Chambers Brazil: Industries & Sectors, 2021 edition, in Public Law.
- Columbia University School of Law, New York, United States (Master of Laws, 2020 - graduated with honors - Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar Award);
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo (PUC‐SP), Brazil (Bachelor of Laws, 2014).
- Training in Public International Law at the University of Strasbourg, France (Specialization, 2014);
- Sociedade Brasileira de Direito Público, Brazil (Specialization in Administrative Law, 2015).